Current Bible Studies
Sunday Morning Study
- Sunday mornings August 20 - October 15, from 9am - 10am FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY
Financial Peace University is a money-management course written by financial adviser Dave Ramsey
and will be taught by Dave Hudak. You will walk through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt,
planning for your future and much more.
This is an opportunity for singles or couples to have this life changing training.
If you've never taken this class or it is a refresher, you will not want to miss this.
Ladies and Teen Bible Study
- 1st and 3rd Monday evening of each month from 6:30-8:30pm.
Currently studying the Book of James. Potluck at 6:30pm, study starts at 7pm.
Men and Teen Bible Study
- Monday evenings from 6:30-8:30pm.
Potluck with the ladies Bible Study 1st and 3rd weeks and pizza on the 2nd and 4th weeks.
Ladies Tuesday Morning Bible Study
- Meets every Tuesday at 10:00am in Room E3.
Current Study: The Armor of God written by Priscilla Shirer.
A study on Ephesians 6 learning how to wear the whole armor of God and how to stand against our enemy who seeks to destroy us.
Need to stand strong? Need to pray more?
- Discipled by Jesus - Meets every Wednesday at 5:30pm with Pastor Wisehart.
Wednesday Night Lifelines
- Meets every Wednesday at 6:30pm in Room E3
Current Study Begins August 16: Come and enjoy a study of I Peter.
Taught by Kerry Robinson
Although 1 Peter is a short letter, it has much to say about the Christian life. For example, it has been characterized as a
letter of suffering and glory, of hope, of courage, and as a letter dealing with the true grace of God. This will be a
powerful study you will not want to miss.