Current Bible Studies
Ladies and Teen Bible Study
- 1st and 3rd Monday evening of each month from 6:30-8:30pm.
Currently studying the Book of James. Potluck at 6:30pm, study starts at 7pm.
Men and Teen Bible Study
- Monday evenings from 6:30-8:30pm.
Potluck with the ladies Bible Study 1st and 3rd weeks and pizza on the 2nd and 4th weeks.
Ladies Tuesday Morning Bible Study
- Meets every Tuesday at 10:00am in Room E3.
Current Study: The Armor of God written by Priscilla Shirer.
A study on Ephesians 6 learning how to wear the whole armor of God and how to stand against our enemy who seeks to destroy us.
Need to stand strong? Need to pray more?
- Discipled by Jesus - Meets every Wednesday at 5:30pm with Pastor Wisehart.
Wednesday Night Lifelines
- Meets every Wednesday at 6:30pm.
Current Study: "God, The Sustainer." Exploring the boks of Daniel and Ezra
Led by Carole Babick in Room E3.
When we find ourselves in an anti-God, anti-Christian culture, it's imperative to be immersed in the Word of God.
Do you ever feel like you may be in exile, or you need to be rescued like Daniel from the lions, or you just need
God to sustain you through some adversity. This lifeline series is for you.